Simply Clean is a powerful makeup removing cleanser formulated with an amino acid surfactant system and a 6% concentration combining sulfonic acid (HEPES), glycerin, chamomile and aloe extracts, orange oil, and citric acid to gently exfoliate uneven or rough skin. This unique gel cleanser efficiently removes waterproof makeup and excess oil to leave skin feeling clean and primed for in-office treatments and at-home cosmeceutical use. Tested pre-procedure.
- Gently exfoliates dead skin cells to reveal smoother, softer skin
- Removes waterproof eye makeup and long-wear face makeup
- Non-comedogenic formula ideal for daily use
- Paraben-, sulfate-, soap-, synthetic-fragrance-, dye- and alcohol-free
- Suitable for normal, oily, or combination skin
- Ideal complement prior to in-office procedures such as chemical peels, intense pulsed light, non-ablative laser, microdermabrasion, microneedling, and injectables
- Sulfonic acid (HEPES) – This synthetically derived acid activates natural enzymes in skin to help break the bonds that bind dead skin cells to the surface for even exfoliation
- Glycerin – Derived from vegetable sources, this powerful humectant possesses water-binding properties that help deliver intense hydration
- Chamomile extract – Derived from the matricara flower, this extract has effective soothing actions that calm and comfort the skin
- Aloe barbadensis leaf extract – Naturally occurring in aloe vera, this potent leaf extract has cooling and refreshing properties that are linked to its moisturising gel texture. It is known to have a synergistic effect when used in conjunction with other soothing ingredients, such as chamomile
- Orange oil – Naturally found in citrus fruit, this essential oil helps to refresh, refine, and invigorate the skin
Direction for use
Twice daily, gently massage one pump of this makeup removing cleanser onto a wet face and neck using a light circular motion. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry. If using in the morning, follow with a SkinCeuticals vitamin C serum and sunscreen. If using in the evening, follow with a SkinCeuticals corrective product or moisturiser.